List of all skin rashes problems with their respective images and causes. Information on all skin problems with remedies and treatment options.
Not all skin problems have similar medical and street name. Browse through our continuously updating List of Skin Rashes with Images
Pictures of different types of rashes were obtained from well reputed sources. Further these were screened by dermatologists. Still space for error remain.
- usually located in clusters on the lower legs and feet
- itchy, red bump surrounded by a red halo
- symptoms begin immediately after being bitten
- headache, fatigue, low fever, sore throat, runny nose, diarrhea, and nausea
- children are more likely than adults to experience a rash
- round, bright red rash on the cheeks
- chronic skin disease that goes through cycles of fading and relapse
- relapses may be triggered by spicy foods, alcoholic beverages, sunlight, stress, and the intestinal bacteria Helicobacter pylori
- the four subtypes of rosacea encompass a wide variety of symptoms